Transform your skin in an instant with this super-lightweight, non-sticky, easy-to-apply velvety mousse. No time to have a spray tan? With Sunescape’s Hydrating Instant Self-Tanning Mousse you can achieve a radiant bronzed tan in minutes. The instant natural colour will also help to smooth irregular skin-tone, hide cellulite and stretch marks making it every girl or guys best friend.
Enriched with conditioning macadamia nut, coconut, and avocado oils to keep skin hydrated and nourished, while added antioxidants from Green Tea, Kakadu Plum, Grape seed extract and vitamin E will help to nourish and protect skin from premature ageing. Scented with delicious coconut to inspire thoughts of the perfect tropical escape, after using this formula, we are pretty sure people will be asking “where have you been?”
- Instant streak-free natural colour
- The healthy way to achieve a tan
- Develops into a deep natural tan within 3-4 hours
- Wears and fades evenly without any patchiness
- Fast-drying meaning you can dress and go out straight away and don’t need to worry about it rubbing off on clothing
- Instantly smooths uneven skin tone for increased confidence and inner glow
- Paraben Free
- For quick and easy streak-free application, massage into skin using Sunescapes Tanning Mitt.
- To prolong the life of your tan be sure to moisturise daily using Sunescapes Hydtrating Body Butter and/or Sunescapes Gradual Tan Extender every second or third day.
- Leave to dry for 5 minutes before dressing.
Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate-20, Glycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Ethylexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Parfum, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (CI 16035)