Get your iPhone, camera or polaroid ready below we have the top 7 Instagram worthy places to visit this weekend. And pssst… don’t forget to hashtag #sunescapetan and tag @sunescapetan so we can regram your tan!
- Taronga Zoo. Go for the meerkats and stay for the amazing panoramic views. Where else in the world can you get a picture of a giraffe with the magnificent arch of harbour bridge and the white sails of the opera house in the background.
- Bondi Beach. Probably the most insta-worthy places to visit, and arguably the most iconic spot in Australia! When travellers think Australia, they think Bondi! Take the day to show off your gorgeous tan on the beach whilst people watching. Snap photos with beautiful views of Bondi beach or check out the rock pool below icebergs, which are great backdrops for a mini photo-shoot.
- Grounds of Alexandria. Instagram named the Grounds of Alexandria one of the most grammed’ spots in Australia, and we can see why. Get your #foodporn on with their signature breakfast boards and pose with the infamous Kevin bacon!
- Carriageworks. An old carriageway and blacksmith workshop has recently been transformed into contemporary hub. Not your average insta spot but the exposed beams and historical feel is beautiful on camera.
- Newtown. Famous for its mural lined streets, Newtown is the place to be. Known for its multiculturalism and dedication to the arts you can’t go far wrong for the perfect insta pic here. From food to artwork there is always something around the corner ready to be explored.
- Stockton Sand Dunes. If your up for a bit of travel you can’t go past the Stockton sand dunes in Port Stephens. Sand fields cover over 4,200 hectares with slopes as high as 30 meters. Enjoy a fun day out and get some unforgettable pictures.
- Milk Beach, Vaucluse. Pack a picnic and your swimwear and enjoy a very picturesque part of Sydney. Enjoy the secluded atmosphere on Milk beach as you take glamorous photos of the view and your amazing tan. Situated at the base of Hermit Bay within the Sydney Harbour National Park there are many photo opportunities for your tanned, beautiful body.
Happy gramming this weekend Sydney-siders!