Free shipping for orders over $100 | Same Day Shipping*
Bondi will always be one of our top beach destinations. After all, it was the birthplace of Sunescape! Get your beachside adventure on while wearing our Weekend in Bondi Instant Self-Tan Mousse or head to Tan Temple to get a spray tan in the very salon where we tested our formula. If you’ve only got a weekend to spend near the shore, read on to discover some of our favourite things to do in Bondi.
1. Take the Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk. Follow this trail to see spectacular views of the ocean from some of Sydney’s best beaches. Stop for coffee in Bronte Beach or visit the baths once you hit Coogee. If you visit Bondi in the spring, you can even catch Sculptures By the Sea, a must-see art exhibit set up along the coastal walk.
2. Bondi Icebergs Club. Fancy a swim? How about lunch with a view? The Icebergs Club is a popular haunt for good reason – they’ve got all the bases covered. There’s always a great event on, and if you sign up for a guest pass, you can work off your gelato in the gym.
3. Hit the markets. Taste local cuisine and stock up on produce at the Bondi Farmers Market, which is held on Saturdays from 9 am – 1 pm at the Bondi Beach Public School. Head back to the same spot on Sundays to find yourself a vintage dress at the traditional Bondi Market, which runs from 10 am – 4 pm.
4. Sign up for a surf lesson. If you’re going to take a surf lesson, Bondi is the place to do it! Let’s Go Surfing offers awesome classes for beginners, and Waves Surf School is great for seasoned surfers looking for a two-day surf escape.
5. Treat yourself to a drink. Bondi’s full of great bars, whether you’re looking for a bustling hub of locals, like The Canteen, or want to try a signature mixed drink at a stylish place like Bondi Hardware. We’d also recommend The Anchor, The Speakeasy Bar, or simply wandering until you stumble upon a pub that calls your name. Trust us; there are plenty to choose from.
6. Eat your brunch. Settle last night’s hangover at one of Bondi’s best brekkie joints. We’d recommend the Trio Cafe, Bills, and Lox Stock & Barrel for your classic range of Australian favourites, or the Panama House if you’d like your brunch with a South American twist. Don’t forget to order a margarita!
7. Yoga by the Sea. This event, which is held by the Icebergs Club every day except Thursday, allows you to practice yoga outdoors with a stunning seaside view. You can book your spot for this one-hour class online or show up 15 minutes before the class, ready to strike your best warrior pose.