Free shipping for orders over $100 | Same Day Shipping*
Tomorrow marks the annual celebration of the first arrival of European settlers on the continent, and in true Australian fashion, it’s another excuse to drink beer and enjoy the sunshine. Complete your Australia Day look with a natural, Australian-made tan from Sunescape for a stunning bronze that will take you from brunch at your mum’s through your neighbour’s Triple J Hot 100 party. Where else can you show off your Sunescape tan this year? Read on for the classic ways to commemorate Australia Day in Sydney!
1. Have a picnic in the park. Plan a potluck style get-together in Centennial Park or your local spot and spend the afternoon lounging in the shade. Toss around a Frisbee with the little ones or surprise your friends with a water balloon war. Even if you accept defeat, you’ll look like a winner in your golden tan.
2. Throw a pool party. Whether you have access to a real pool in your community, or set up an inflatable version in your backyard, Australia Day is all about rocking your bikini and catching up with friends. And since a tan is always slimming, your Sunescape regime will give you permission to eat an entire bowl of chips by yourself.
3. Hang out at Bondi Beach. The birthplace of Sunescape Tan is an ideal place to party on Australia Day! Have a cocktail at a local bar, relax on the shore, or go for a swim in your favourite shade of Sunescape tanning mousse.
4. Host a backyard BBQ. The most iconic of Australia Day celebrations, a barbecue is the perfect place to don your favourite maxi dress or cold-shoulder top. Dance, drink, and show off that glow! Just make sure there are enough lamb chops to go around.
5. Watch the fireworks at Darling Harbour. End your Australia Day festivities by heading to Darling Harbour for a spectacular view of the fireworks. Those bright lights might give you a run for your money, but we’re pretty sure you’ll steal the show with your Sunescape glow.