Free shipping for orders over $100 | Same Day Shipping*
Looking chic with little effort is pretty much our ultimate goal for those humid summer days ahead. Sure, shorts and a singlet are an easy go-to on sticky afternoons, but sometimes feeling stylish beats the heat best. Enter: the kaftan. These breezy beauties double as dresses and cover-ups, and with pretty prints and eye-catching colours, you can skip the accessorising without looking like a plain Jane. If you’re on the hunt for your perfect summer kaftan, here are some of our faves.
1. Calling all boho goddesses! This statement kaftan from Camilla (Truly the queen of kaftans!) can be worn multiple ways for a variety of daring summer looks. Style it as a floor-length dress for seaside brekkie or rock it as a skirt with a cute crop top when you meet up with the girls for drinks. This one definitely calls for a pre- Sunescape spray tan!
2. This dreamy blue number accented with cute tassels from Sportsgirl is ideal for relaxing poolside with a quick read or even lounging at home when it’s too hot to bother with pants. If you’re heading to lunch, add a camisole and shorts underneath for a relaxed ensemble.
3. If you’re going out in the evening, but want to maintain that bohemian “I didn’t really try” vibe, this gorgeous kaftan from Boo Hoo is the ideal choice for meeting your partner for tapas. Pair it with a set of bangle bracelets and embellished sandals, or opt for ankle boots to add extra edge. No one will know you actually only took five minutes to change! Even better, this one won’t hurt the purse!
4. This Seafolly number screams sex-on-legs! If you’re going on a island or boat trip, or heck, anywhere at all where you want to impress, then this loose weave (Pineapple!) design lets you still show off your bikini and your tan underneath. Throw some denim cut-offs in your bag for later and this will be a summer staple.
5. Affordable and stylish- what’s not to love about Missoni for Target? For those beach mornings that fade into boutique browsing afternoons, this light-weight, earthy-based wave print kaftan is a must! Slip it over your bathing suit and style with a sunhat to look put-together for your stroll through town.
6. Do mermaids ever wear kaftans? If they did, they’d probably pick this ethereal kaftan from Talulah. The plunging neckline is perfect for showcasing a pretty bandeau, and you’ll feel all dolled up for a party thanks to the asymmetrical lace hem.
7. With this beautiful option from Free People in your closet, you’ll be prepared for any adventures this summer brings. Whether you’re heading to a music festival, picnic or the markets, this kaftan will get a lot of use in hot weather.
Which kaftan will you choose to highlight your Sunescape tan this season? We’re ready to live in these versatile cover-ups all summer long!